IP Webcam turns your phone into a network camera with multiple viewing options. View your camera on any platform with a VLC player or web browser. Stream video inside WiFi network without internet access.
- First Download IP webcam pro HERE
- Transfer the app to another mobile.
- Turn on the Wifi Hotspot of the 2nd mobile and connect to the 1st mobile.
- Turn on the net of 2nd mobile.
- Install and open then scroll down to the last click on Start server in 1st mobile.
- That takes automatic download some file.
- Then u will see your camera with IP address.
8. Go to your 2nd mobile and open any browser type IP address like(192.168.0.100:8080)
9. Then Browser, That’s all now u can see the magic.
10. On that page you can turn on flash/zoom/autofocus..etc.
11. You can record video and capture images also.
Two-way audio supported in tinyCam Monitor on another android device.
Use IP Webcam with third-party MJPG software, including video surveillance software, security monitors, and most audio players.
Features include »
• Video upload to Dropbox, SFTP, FTP, and Email using Filoader plugin
• Video recording in WebM, MOV, MKV, or MPEG4 (on Android 4.1+)
• Audio streaming in wave, opus, and AAC (AAC requires Android 4.1+)
• Motion detection with sound trigger, Tasker integration.
• Date, time, and battery level video overlay.
• Sensor data acquisition with online web graphing.
• Videochat support (video stream only for Windows and Linux via a universal MJPEG video streaming driver)
• Cloud push notifications on motion and sound, cloud recording for motion-triggered records, online video broadcasting powered by Ivideon.
• Extensive baby and pet monitor features night vision, motion detection, sound detection.