As per instructions of the Indian Government, it is necessary to link the Aadhaar card to the mobile number which you are using. It’s very easy to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile through OTP/IVR. In 2017 this process was running through retailers and bio-metric machines. Now in 2018, you can link your Aaadhaar card through IVR or OTP (one-time-password) verification.
You need not visit any retailer or outlet. Just pick your mobile and do this process in some time. The process is very easy. Just dial the given number Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile through OTP/IVR that’s it.
For more information please read these steps. Put your query in the comment section we will reply within one hour, promise😍.
Ps: your Aadhaar Card should be linked to any mobile no to receive OTP
Only for: Vodafone, Idea or Airtel
How to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile Number Using IVR/OTP:
1. Dial 14546 from your mobile number which you want to link with Aadhar.
2. Choose your language and it will ask your Aadhaar number.
3. Enter Aadhaar number and confirm it carefully.
4. You will receive OTP on your linked aadhaar mobile number.
5. Now enter OTP which is received.
6. That is it. You are done and your mobile number now linked to your mobile number.
This is a very easy process to link aadhaar card to a mobile number. You can do this process using OTP and complete your KYC with your mobile number within a minute.
Share this useful information with your friends too so they can also link their mobile number without visiting any retailer or outlet.
- How to Extend Airtel Prepaid Validity at Free of Cost
- How to Stop Main Balance Deduction after Data get Over
Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile through OTP/IVR is going to be easy to verify or re-verify your Aadhar card. In this method, anyone can link. The previous process was damn because you have to go to the Biometric agent to link and that’s too boring. Now those villagers can do it easily, who have not done yet.