State Bank Virtual Card is a limited Debit card, which can be created using the State Bank Internet Banking facility for eCommerce (online) transactions. The Card can be used to shop online at any merchant website that accepts Visa Cards, without any difference from a regular plastic Card. The Card will be issued by marking a lien on the selected account and actual debit to the account will take place only when the Card is used.
♠-FOR CREATING VIRTUAL CARD YOU MUST LINK PAN CARD ON YOUR ACCOUNT THROUGH YOUR HOME BRANCH-♠
STEPS TO CREATE VIRTUAL CARD »
- Go to onlinesbi.com OR DIRECT
- Then log in to account direct.
- If are a new user of State bank internet Banking then rename your user-id and password by giving the default user-id, password, Kit no, and all details about you.
- Now click on the “Requests or e-Cards” tab and select the “State Bank Virtual Card” option.
- Then click on the “Generate Virtual Card” tab.
- Enter the amount and select an account that will be debited for funding (initially lien-marking and later debiting) the Virtual Card.
- Enter the secure 8-digit password (OTP), received on your mobile.
- After successful validation, a Card image with Card No., expiry date, etc will be displayed on the screen and your Card is now created and available for e-commerce transactions.
HOW TO VIEW VIRTUAL CARD DETAILS AND TRANSACTION »
- Log in to your online banking account (www.onlinesbi.com) and click on the “Requests or e-Cards” tab and select the “State Bank Virtual Card” option.
- Click on “Virtual Card Details”. The screen will display all Cards created using online banking along with Card Number, creation date, Expiry, limit amount, used amount, status, etc.
- Click on the specific Card number to view the complete Card details. (viz. Name, Issue Date, Expiry, Merchant Name, CVV2, Limit Amount, Status, Source Account No. etc)
- You will be able to view all the Cards and transaction history of each Card created during the past 3 months (with a limit of max. 100 Cards).
- For older card details, you may contact the State Bank helpline at 1800-102-8724 (Toll-free) or email your request to [email protected]
HOW TO CANCEL VIRTUAL CARD »
- Log in to your online banking account (www.onlinesbi.com) and click on the “Requests or e-cards” tab and select the “State Bank Virtual Card” option.
- Click on the “Cancel Virtual Card” tab.
- After you confirm the action, the lien on the amount will be automatically released
ADVANTAGE OF VIRTUAL CARD »
- Virtual Card provides an easy and secure way of transacting online without providing the Primary Card/ Account information to the merchant.
- It reduces the risk of exposing the entire Credit/ Debit limit/ as the Primary Card/ Account information is not communicated to the merchant.
- The card is valid for a max. of 48 hours or till the transaction is complete.
- The amount is debited only when the actual purchase, using the Virtual Card, is completed successfully.
SOME IMPORTANT POINTS »
- You can use your Virtual Card at all merchant websites in India that accept VISA/ MasterCard Debit Cards as a payment option (payment in Indian Rupee). However, sites such as adult entertainment sites, gambling sites, etc, have been prohibited.
- Virtual Card cannot be used at PoS machines or ATMs for cash withdrawal or for recurring/installments payments or for any other transaction that requires a physical card.
- The Card is a one-time/single-use card and cannot be reloaded/ topped up.
- You can create any number of Cards subject to sufficient balance in the underlying account and with a maximum limit of Rs. 50,000/- per Card.
- The minimum amount for which a Card can be created is Rs 100/- while the maximum amount is Rs 50,000/- (per Card).
- The amount will be debited from the account only when the actual purchase using the Virtual Card is completed successfully.
- For your security, the Virtual Card will expire within 24-48 hrs from the time of creation. The expiry date mentioned on your Virtual Card is only for the purpose of using at the time of shopping.
- A virtual card is a one-time use card and can only be used on online websites that accept VISA Credit Cards.
⊗ Join FB Group – HERE
⊗ Whatsapp broadcast – 9078396926