Hello friends we have come back with a new trick in which you can create an unnamed folder. First of all, A folder is a virtual location where programs, files, and other folders can be located. Computers with an Apple, Microsoft Windows or other GUI operating system have folders to help users store and organize their files and are accessed using a File Manager.
You can think of a directory as a file cabinet that contains folders that contain files. Many graphical user interfaces use the term folder instead of a directory. Computer manuals often describe directories and file structures in terms of an inverted tree.
In graphical user interfaces such as Windows and the Macintosh environment, a folder is an object that can contain multiple documents. Folders are used to organize information. In the DOS and UNIX worlds, folders are called directories.
The basic difference between the two is that files store data, while folders store files and other folders. The folders often referred to as directories, are used to organize files on your computer. The folders themselves take up virtually no space on the hard drive
STEPS FOR CREATING A UNNAMED FOLDER »
- If you want to create an unnamed folder within the drive then, Open My Computer and open any drive where you want.
- Now Right-click on empty space of windows then New › Folder
- Now your folder is created.
- Then Right-click on Folder and rename.
- Don’t write anything there just press Alt + 255/ (0160) Enter
- You have Done, See your unnamed folder now.