Now you can easily generate Aadhaar Virtual ID on the UIDAI official page within a minute. Only you have to do 4 easy steps. Here we are discussed How to Generate Aadhaar Virtual ID easily. We recommended you to use that Virtual ID onwards where you need the Aadhaar Number. The VID will allow you to authenticate transactions and e-know-your-customer (KYC) services instead of providing your Aadhaar number.
The main cause behind this Virtual ID is that previously we have to give our 12 digit Aadhaar number when we going to authorize somewhere like EKYC verification when we buy a new sim card or opening a new bank account. So for now, we can use our Aadhaar Virtual ID to complete this purpose. Before some month ago a lot of news was confirmed that our Aadhaar card Details anyone can find with our full details starts from fingerprint to eye. So to stop this type of authority, they launched VID Aadhaar Virtual ID
See also how to Link Aadhaar Card to Mobile through OTP/IVR Verification (2018 Method). This is completely self-method means we can do it yourself without going to any official store or agent.
How to Generate Aadhaar Virtual ID:
- Search UIDAI and go to the official site or go here Directly.
- You must have to update your Mobile number to your Aadhaar number.
- Scroll down and click on Virtual ID (VID) Generator which is under Aadhaar Services.
- Type your Aadhaar card no, Security Code, and click on Send OTP.
- OTP will come to your registered mobile number.
- Put your OTP on Enter OTP box and click on Generate VID to Generate a new one.
- Suddenly you will available your Aadhaar Virtual ID via SMS on the registered mobile number.
How to Re-Generate Aadhaar Virtual ID:
It’s also the same as above follow the above 5 steps and on 6 steps. After giving OTP click on Retrieve VID. Like 1st time this time also you will receive a new Aadhaar Virtual ID via SMS.
Advantages of Aadhaar Virtual ID:
- Use Aadhaar Virtual ID anywhere instate of the Aadhaar Card number.
- Generate unlimited times your Aadhaar Virtual ID
- One after one going to expire when you create a new one.
How to Contact UIDAI/Aadhaar:
If you are facing any problem related to the Aadhaar Virtual ID or anything you can contact them via the below way. They will get in touch with you as soon as possible.
- Tollfree Number: 1974
- Email: [email protected]
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/UIDAI
We recommended going through the toll-free number. Because in this way you can ask them clearly and they solve your concerns according to your problem.
This is all about How to Generate Aadhaar Virtual ID. Use everywhere where you need to authorize and stay safe. This Virtual ID is not a permanent id you can change it anytime as your wish. We recommend you change your ID once a month at least to stay safe. Also see: PhonePe Refer Earn Offer: Get Rs.75 on Sign up + Rs.75/Referral. Follow us via Facebook to receive all important updates.