Here we are presenting a method if you want to check whether your Aadhar Card has now been linked with your mobile number or not? Usually, it takes 72 hours to get linked but still, if you want to check the status then you can follow below given method.
By using this method you do not need to call customer care support to know the status. Just read the full details below. This method is working fine for Airtel and Vodafone. Give it a try for other operators.
Note: This method is only for those who were not the owner of SIM cards previously but now updated their radar detail for that particular SIM card.
How to Check If Aadhar has been Linked or Not?
For Airtel Users:
- First of Download My Airtel App from Playstore.
- Install and open the app.
- Now enter your Airtel mobile number on which you have linked your aadhar card.
- An OTP will be sent to your mobile number.
- Now verify your mobile number with this OTP (one-time-password).
- You will enter it into the app dashboard.
- Now swipe from the left side of the app and you will see the name of the person who is the owner of the SIM card.
- If this mobile number was not on your name then it will show your name.
- If it doesn’t show your name then it means still your detail is not updated with that mobile number.
- In this situation, you need to wait for 72 hours.
Read Also: How to Get Free 1GB Data on Airtel
For Vodafone Users:
If you have linked your aadhar card detail with your Vodafone mobile number then you can follow the same steps by downloading My Vodafone App.
For Other Operator Users:
If you are using another operator then you can follow the same simple steps by downloading the operators’ particular app from the play store. We are not sure if this method is working for other operators except Airtel and Vodafone. You can give it a try and comment below to help other users. Sharing is always caring😃