Android the best device in current time use, has become an addiction for today’s young generation and nobody want to reveal their privacy mainly in the case of the personal device. Nobody wants that someone checks their device without his permission but who cares about this if you have already given it.
Now I have a solution to make it easy, if you do not want that your friend or relative shouldn’t desperate from your side, and along with it, you can maintain your android privacy.
This can be done with android guest mode. In brief, I will tell you about the guest mode feature and in the last you will definitely be happy to know it and its uses. Now just sit back & read it with peace of mind.
|What is Android Guest Mode Feature ?|
In the guest mode of android, you can set preferred apps for other users in case you want to keep safe your privacy. You wouldn’t delete your content anyway. So I think you have now some idea about it. I know you might familiar with the guest mode feature but not all, oh yeah not you all. Okay, I am telling you about it. Guest mode is a feature to maintain your privacy and as it is clear with its name that you can give access to another user without losing your privacy and sometimes it can be your reputation 😉 I think you got it.
This feature is available for android and maybe it is now available for others. But 80% of users are android users. You might be an android user, am I right? Okay now to keep your privacy really without losing your personal data or any other info you can follow our simple steps.
|What are benefits of Guest Mode ?|
With the guest mode feature, you can get various benefits and mainly to secure your personal data. The guest mode feature limits other users to access your personal data or any other info.
You can set your preferred app for use of another user. You won’t feel hesitant to give your device to others.
|Is Guest Mode available for all devices ?|
Unfortunately, it is available for limited devices, and in this Samsung, LG, Gionee, and Moto are first. Android 5+ version supports it.
The devices which I have mentioned have this feature inbuilt which means you haven’t to take any other extra step to set it because you can just do it by giving.
But do not worry if you haven’t a device loaded with this cool feature still have the probability to get it. It will not be a thought task it is an easy task.
|How to set up in Inbuilt or Non-inbuilt ?|
There are two methods available one for inbuilt and one for the non-inbuilt device. Some android phones contain it as inbuilt and some haven’t it. So I am explaining both so you can avail it without any issue.
It is too easy if you have a device already with an inbuilt Guest Mode feature. You just need to wipe down your phone’s Notification Bar by swiping down twice from the top.
- After getting your notification bar on the screen you need to click on +Add User or Avatar Icon which is the third option out of three.
- Now you can see an alert message before proceeding further and you need to click on ok.
- Then wait for a moment and you will see processing with switching to new user text.
- After a moment you are ready to enjoy guest mode and you can easily drive it in normal mode.
|How to Recover/Disable Guest Mode ?|
Recovering guest mode from inbuilt is really very easy. Just click on your previous account from your main avatar and you will be back in your main mode. To remove guest mode permanently you need to click on it and after that, you will get the option to Remove this account and you will be done.
|How to Set Guest Mode in Non-inbuilt ?|
In a Non-inbuilt device, you need to install the third-party app from the Google play store or I will provide a directly Apk file to download. After getting this Apk on your smartphone you can enjoy the guest mode feature even if you haven’t any inbuilt feature of guest mode. I think you will be interested to install it if you really want to enjoy the safety features without any heavy work.
|Install Apk to Enjoy this Feature –|
- At first, you need to install Guest Mode – AppLock Privacy APK
- Download and Install the Apk file HERE
- Now install this APK file and open it to use it normally.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon and tick the apps you let other users access when the guest mode is enabled.
- Click on the ‘APPLY’ button.
- Now click ‘NEXT.’
- Select the timer as per your need.
- Then you will get a password. That password will be the repeating number of timers you had chosen. (suppose you have selected ’10’ then your password will be ‘1010’).
- Now, a guest mode for Android is in the running.
|How to Remove Guest Mode from Non-inbuilt ?|
Now I have to describe how you can remove this mode from the Non-inbuilt featured device. It is too easy as the previous version. Simply follow these steps to remove it.
- Click on the notification bar.
- Select the guest mode icon.
- Now, Enter the password which is provided to you(for, e.g., 2020).
- That’s it you are on previous/main mode.
Final words on Guest Mode method/tweak ›
Finally, we have explained this tweak to our visitors so can be used if you are not familiar with it. Hope it will be useful for you and share this tweak if you really liked it. This is recommended if you do not want to reveal your privacy and do not want any extra app like app vault etc. You just need to click and you will be in the safe zone. So click and be fearless.
Also Read:- How to Check iPhone Battery Health