Today I am going to teach you how to delete your Gmail address permanently and after that recover it. You know it’s a little hard to find the delete Gmail address option. When you want to delete your Gmail address permanently then you find it hard to do. But here you will get a full guide about this topic even you could recover your deleted Gmail address successfully.
How to delete your Gmail address permanently ( For Android Device ) –
1. First of all make sure that you are signed in to your device
2. Now go to the setting option of your android device and find Account option
3. Click on Account >> Google
4. Now you can see your Gmail account and beneath of it you can also see the option of Account Preference
5. Click on Account Preference >> delete your account
6. After clicking on deleting your account you are done
7. Now your account has been deleted successfully
How to delete your Gmail address permanently ( For PC & Mobile Browser )
1. Firstly go to www.gmail.com and sign in with your account which you want to delete
2. Now after signing in find the option Account Preference
3. Click on delete account or service >> delete product
4. Now select your Gmail address which you want to choose ( If you have more than one accounts )
5. Now click on delete >> remove Gmail
6. You are done now !!
How to recover Gmail address after delete –
After the deletion of your Gmail account, you have only a short amount of time to try to recover your account and only if you have not signed in to your Gmail, Google play store, or other Google play products.
To see that you can recover your account or not go to https://www.google.com/accounts/recovery/
and select I’m having others problems signing in option
Now follow the steps & instructions to restore your account.
Help us to grow with your sharing………