Hello to all Airtel users here we express detail about Airtel Validity Recharge If your sim card going to expire within someday how you can get that for a lifetime. If you are using an old sim card definitely you have to do for alive your number.
Suppose you disconnect from Airtel you can re-enable by going to the Airtel agent give them your Identify proof like Aaadhaar card or Voter card and claim your new 4G enable sim with Airtel Lifetime Validity Recharge for free, No need to recharge any special plan for Validity extension.
Also see: How to Stop Main Balance Deduction When Data get Finished
Sometimes the Sim card is suspended automatically after three months, If you don’t do any transaction like incoming call, SMS or outgoing call and SMS. Maintain a minimum of Rs 20 in your account to avoid sudden suspension and enjoy without any Airtel Validity Recharge for 1 Year.
Airtel Validity Recharge (How to Extend):
1) First of all, visit your nearest Airtel office or agent which you can locate roadside
2) Say them to swap your existing 2g/3g sim in 4g network
3) Now they will swap your 2g/3g sim card in 4g sim card
4) Within 2-3 hours are ready to use your 4g sim card
5) After activation of 4g wait for 1 day
6) Because they block SMS service for 48hour due to security reasons
6) Voila! Check your prepaid validity, it is extended for the lifetime
7) And if 4G data program is still running then you will also get 1GB 4G data for 28 days for free if the offer going on.
Read Also: 4 Ways to Track Your Order Online
So this article is all about Airtel Validity Recharge follow the above steps and enjoy benefits. If you still facing any problems then comment below or contact customer care. Check also all the latest USSD code of Airtel.